February 3, 2013

The Winners of the Raffle

The raffle closed down on Thursday night. Finally 960 tickets were sold, which is fantastic! Estella used the random number generator on Friday and got the winners. Everyone who purchased a ticket can check in the following blogpost whether they are among the lucky winners!
http://star-of-the-east.blogspot.hu/2013/02/and-winners-are.html
Even though I didn’t win, I still feel very lucky as I can be a part of a very loving and supporting team and I can experience what it’s like to have so many people join together on Etsy and on Facebook for a good cause.

I’d like to thank everyone for their help and support, and congratulations for all the winners!

You can find everything about this raffle in my previous posts or in Estella's blog:
http://star-of-the-east.blogspot.pt/search/label/raffle

Sandra’s items in her shop - thanks to everyone - are depleting at a high rate, but you may still go and purchase some of her beautiful ceramics!

And I curiously await who won my Blue Roses Coasters and in which direction they will depart to into the world. :)


No comments: